Sunday, May 18, 2008

Life Dictionary

Do I happy with my current life? Have you ever ask this question to yourself? Life sometime can be great and sometime can be worst. Have your ever experience it? I think almost everyone will have gone through it many times. Some poeple will repeatly experience the same kind of life expecially the worst one. Why this things reoccur often even we already know we can prevent it? Most of people do forget about the worst after enjoying the great. They will start forgeting the worst they gone through before once they have a great life. I cannot denied that I do not have worst life. After gone through few worst life I think I should do something to improve my life. Blogging our life is the best option I can think of lately. It's not only documenting our life to share to the world. It's life dictionary for us to refer in our near future. By documenting the great and the worst of our life we will able to bring our life into another height. I always believe our destiny is always in our own hands although some luck might be needed sometime. Remember problem always exists around us although we having a great life. Perfect does not exists in life dictionary. If it does it's only once in a million. Blogging our life is only to remind us of the worst.

No comments: