Friday, May 16, 2008

My Idea: Mobile Ordering System

Our society getting bigger day by day. Almost everyday things are changing. The demand of our society getting more and more. There are queue can be seen almost everywhere. We are busy queue to pay our bills,busy queue for buying our lunch and many more. Having queue for my lunch especially I think it's a waste of time. Don't you agree with me? Many question begin to pop up in my mind while waiting for my turn to get my lunch. Why? What? How?...etc. Been asking myself for all the question for many time, mobile ordering system finally come to my mind. Isn't it great if we can just order our lunch from our mobile while we walking to the restaurant nearby? We can immediately collect and pay for our lunch once we reach the restaurant. Beside browsing the menu for our today lunch mobile ordering system can act as a waiter or waitress to recommend lunch to us. Without more headache we will be able enjoy our lunch without thinking what to purchase. There are more possibilities can be create with integration to others system such as loyalty system and many more. Dare to think beyond your imagination.

2 comments:

Thiam Teck (1983 - ?) said...

but sometime waiting is one of the fun part of life..:P

Jin said...

Thank for your great comment.