Wednesday, January 02, 2008

1st Working Day in 2008

Today is my 1st working day for 2008. Majority of people in the world as well. Today I wake up a bit earlier than usual. Don't why I able to wake up early today. I guess it's kind of mind game within myself. I feel I got lot of energy to work today. I think it's because of my list of new year resolutions. Time past very fast when we have full of workloads or plans. Today I can't even think of others things rather than my career. I hope this kind of thinking will always appear in my mind. What I want to share today is if we have a pure mind we able to control ourself. By controlling ourself we will able to move forward. Always our first step will be the most difficult step. There are many days still ahead us after today. So stop dreaming and think of what we have to go through tomorrow.

No comments: