Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Goodbye 2007, Welcome 2008

Finally 2007 had past. A new year have begin and a new us will appear from today onward. Have you started to plan for your new 2008? If you haven't do so please start doing it now. Start to list down your new year resolutions. As for me I have few new year resolutions in mind now. I would like to share with everything. I hope I will...

1) Get fitter.
2) Able to read/write in Chinese.
3) Spend more times with family & friends.
4) Stay calm always.
5) Work harder and smarter.
6) More...

Currently I only list 5 new year resolutions but more will come sooner. We should keep planning more and more. I believe we shouldn't limit our ideas. I'm not a greedy person. I list my new year resolutions as much as possible because I think the more we plan the more result we will get. Also the more tasks we overcome the more experience we will be. Although we should say goodbye to 2007 we should also say thank you 2007. Without 2007 we will not have 2008. Our failure in 2007 should be another beginning for 2008. The more failure we have the more experience we gained.

No comments: