Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Activities on 1 Jan 2008

My 1st activity on 1 Jan 2008 was watching Sg.Wang 2008 New Year Countdown on 8tv. Although I was not there but I can feel the head over there. It's was a great event. This new year was a bit different than previous years for me. At 11 am 4 of my friends (John, CCmeng, Thiam Teck, Shi Jie) and I went to aquaria KLCC [www.klaquaria.com]. We have a great day over there. It's was quite crowded too. After walking for few hours at the aquaria KLCC we went for our lunch at KFC KLCC. After the lunch we head home. While travelling home we suddenly plan for a basketball game nearby CCmeng house. We are so lucky because Thiam Teck has a basketball in his car. Everyone so were excited to play basketball. While we happy playing our basketball game something SUI happen to our poor Shi Jie. She POK GAI while trying to steal John passing. Lucky she didn't hurt much. I think it was an excitement of the game. Everyone were so happy after the game. Rain come and we finally end our game at around 4.30pm. Before I drive everyone home we went to 7-11 shop. John want to buy cold drink. Before I end my post I would like to share something funny about him. I guess he was too tired after today activities. Rather than go into 7-11 shop he almost enter Sport Toto/Magnum 4D shop. At KFC KLCC he passing our table without notice us. Lucky CCmeng acknowledge him. Everyone of us laugh at him.

No comments: